The AQUATICLIFE RO Buddie is a three-stage RO/DI unit designed for residential use to reduce the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in tap water. Each RO Buddie includes a Sediment, Carbon and cartridge. Useful applications include smaller aquariums, fountains, humidifiers and more. With incoming water pressure at 65 PSI and water temperature at 77°F, the RO Buddie will produce up to 100 gallons in a 24-hour period, or a little over four gallons per hour. The included tubing and fittings make setup quick and easy.
• AFFORDABLE RO WATER - Produce up to 100 gallons of reverse osmosis water every 24 hours at an affordable price with the RO Buddie. The RO Membrane will remove up to 98% of the TDS in the water.
• SEDIMENT REMOVAL - The 5-micron sediment filter traps particulate matter like dirt, silt, and rust that will affect the taste and appearance of the water.
• CARBON FILTRATION - The 5-micron activated carbon reduces chlorine and conditions the water prior to the RO membrane.
• MEMBRANE FILTRATION - The RO membrane reduces impurities known as Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from the water down to 1/10,000 of a micron, reducing arsenic, lead, parasitic cysts, copper and more.
• SMALL SPACE FRIENDLY - The compact footprint makes this RO unit portable and ideal for small spaces.
• STANDARD REJECTION RATE - Like larger RO units, the RO Buddie provides a typical rejection rate of 1:3.1 and can become even more efficient at 1:1.5 by adding a Smart Buddie Booster Pump.
• LET'S GO – Using the included tubing, fittings and hardware, you’ll be producing RO/DI water in minutes.